Reminder: October 31, 2018 is final deadline for individual abstract submission for AfHEA’s 2019 scientific conference in Ghana
We therefore urge those who intended to submit abstracts but were unable to meet the August 31st deadline to do so at the earliest possible.
- Health system strengthening
- The effectiveness of aid in the building of health systems
- PHC and Healthcare financing
- Factors affecting access to healthcare and efforts/challenges in securing PHC
- Key methodological changes in health economics and policy analysis specific to Africa
- The role of research institutions and donors in building capacity in health economics and policy analysis
- Title of paper
- Name, institutional affiliation, phone number and e-mail address of presenting author
- Names of co-authors
- 400-word maximum structured abstract in plain text or MS Word format (PDFs will be rejected), which indicates the background, aims and objectives of the research, the methods used, the key findings and the main conclusion(s). Abstracts submitted in MS Word must be in Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Title of organized session
- Principal organizer (Name, institutional affiliation, phone number and email address)
- Co-organizers (Names, institutional affiliations and email addresses)
- Session abstract: 400-word maximum structured abstract in MS Word format (PDFs will be rejected) that provides a summary of the session
- Abstract of each paper (max 400 words in plain text or MS Word format): should include the aims and objectives of the paper and the key findings (do not include annexes). The maximum number of papers allowed for each session is 5.
- Abstracts submitted in MS Word must be in Times New Roman, font size 12.
Tags: afhea 2019