AfHEA2022: Briefing notes for Conference Participants
Dear Conference Participant,
Thank you once again for your registration to the 6th AfHEA scientific conference, which takes place from March 7-11 2022. We are hopeful that with your participation and support, we will have a successful conference. Kindly and carefully go over the series of guidelines listed below:
- Briefing note: Attached is a briefing note with all the details to consider before the conference.
- Zoom app prep: It is important to be fully prepared to handle the zoom functionalities by updating your zoom platform or downloading it if you are yet to
- Participant App: To participate in all sessions for the conference, kindly click on this link to the AfHEA Confex Meeting App: https://afhea.confex.com/afhea/2022/meetingapp.cgi?clearcache=1.
- Kindly note that the current program agenda is tentative and the finalized agenda will be provided shortly
- Conference format:
- For the avoidance of doubt, the preferred format for this year’s conference will be moderated panel discussions instead of the traditional 15-20 minutes PPT presentations.
- Session structure: Each session is one hour and fifteen minutes (1hr: 15min) long (duration for Poster sessions only is 30 mins). All sessions are in GMT by default. We encourage all rapporteurs to kindly and carefully consider this session structure:
- 5 mins- Introduction of presenters/panelists by moderator and brief background on the session topic
- 40 mins- Consists of first 20 mins presenter-led engagement (5 minutes presentation by each presenter), followed by 20 mins Moderator led Q & A with presenters/panelists
- 20 mins- Participant/Audience interaction and Q & A steered by moderator
- 5 mins- Moderator final remarks
- Time management:
Participants are reminded of joining sessions on time and providing timely submissions during Q & A due to limited time for engagement on virtual platforms due to finite and non-extendable nature of zoom platforms
- For more details:
Download the full Briefing notes for Conference Participants
Looking forward to engaging at the conference!
The AFHEA Conference Organizing Team
Tags: AfHEA 2022