AfHEA has applied for funding to support bursary applications. A minimum amount of bursaries will be awarded.
Complete the online bursary application form and attach a short CV
The bursary will cover either one or all of the following:
- Conference registration fees
- Economy class return flight ticket from your country
- Visa fees (receipts would need to be submitted on arrival for reimbursement)
- Hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers
Important information for applicants:
- Bursary recipients will be held liable for any/all expense incurred if awardee does not attend the conference. Cancellations must be communicated at least 2 months before the event to avoid liability costs.
- Bursaries will only be awarded to individuals who have submitted an abstract that has been accepted for presentation at the conference.
- Bursary recipients must provide a letter from their director/supervisor confirming that they can attend the conference
- Applications must include a short CV and a motivation letter (300-500 words maximum)
- Priority will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries
- Bursary recipients may be asked to provide a short written summary of one or two parallel session at the conference. Conference organizers will communicate directly with you in this regard.
- Bursary recipients will be responsible for their own day-to-day expenses, travel insurance and costs incurred for this.