AfHEA Call for Papers for IHEA Congress Special Issues
AfHEA in collaboration with the International Health Economics Association (IHEA) is excited to announce a call for papers for two journal special issues linked to the IHEA Congress, one in collaboration with Social Science and Medicine (SSM) and the other with Social Science and Medicine Health Systems (SSM HS). We are pleased to invite all eligible AfHEA members to submit papers based on research presented at the 15th World Congress on Health Economics, which was held from 8th to 12th July 2023 in Cape Town, South Africa. The primary aim of both of these special issues is to encourage health economists with limited previous opportunities, to publish in an international peer-reviewed journal. Having two special issues enhances this opportunity and allows for publication of a broader array of research.
- Please read the two calls attached carefully to identify the most appropriate special issue to submit to.
- There are different themes and criteria for inclusion in each of these special issues;
- We also recommend that you review the specifications of these different journals – SSM and SSM HS.
- The same research should not be submitted to both special issues
- To allow as many as possible to benefit from this publication opportunity, we strongly encourage researchers to only submit one paper.
- Early Career Researcher (ECR) led research is an important target for both special issues.
Please note the deadline for submission is Tuesday 15th August, 2023
Papers accepted by these journals will be published as special issues from the IHEA Congress.
Please refer to the attached joint call for papers for full details.